Part number for stihl replacement bar nose.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idiotwithasaw

another row to hoe
Reaction score
I have a 25" stihl bar that I needa new tip for. it is the wide nose 3003-000-9630. Anyone have the number or any idea where I can get one reasonable. Thanks again.

3/8 pitch, 13 tooth, P/N: 3003 650 2539 about $32 at your dealer

That's what I was afraid of, is there an aftermarket alternative. Like from forestor or Oregon?

Well crud. I wanna get this thing back in service, but I don't wanna put half the cost of a new bar in the last three inches.

lts worth replacing and keeping in service for sure! They no longer sell the wide nose for saftey/libility reasons but they are great to cut with. Trading post has them come up occaisionally but if the rest of the bar is in fair nick I'd order one from stihl...you wanna keep that wide nose!

I know my dealer has the wide nose in stock, as far as I k now they do still make and sell them.

No new widenose bars under 32" available in the West (CA/NV). I was in the same spot recently with the 28" on my 440. I decided to go with the narrow nose. $70 OTD at my dealer. Glad I did; didn't realize how worn the rest of the bar was until I put the new one on.

Back