Buying your Tree supplies BULK and save?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veganlumberjack

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Anyone doing this and what with? Nothing like seeing people buy one saw file at a time for $5 each. If your going to be doing something more than once why not buy bulk and save right?

What ive found helps the company grow:
save edge saw file's ten dozen for $120 at treestuff.
Stihl pro pack 3 bars and 15 chains on ebay usually $250-350 amazing
safety glasses one dozen for $12
My most recent cool find was red'n'tacky tubes of grease for $3.30 at streetsideauto.com buy 32 for free shipping can grease those bearings!
also stopped buying stuff at gas stations, the gloves and glasses were never really any good. get the fuel and go.

Yeah you could call me cheap but I hate getting gouged by big box stores with 5x overpriced oregon products and isle after isle of useless plastic. I'll support my local independent saw and gun shops and thats it.

Woodland Pro synthetic oil for saw mix. Case of 24 was like $46. Each mixes 2.5 gallon can. Baileys online

Have you asked the local saw show how much they'd charge you for 120 files? They may not advertise that as a "normal" special, but I bet if you asked while you were buying a new saw, 3 bars and 15 chains to go with it, they'd give you a discount on the whole package...maybe?

Oregon glove company. Buy them by the dozen. There version of the atlas gloves comes out under $2.50 per pair when purchased this way.

anyone found good bulk deal on gloves? go through them pretty fast

A dozen of the Atlas gloves is about $20-25 and they last a long time. I often end up losing them well before wearing them out. Or buy them a pair at a time for about $3.

Back