KUBOTA 7060 PURCHASE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just bought a kubota 7060 4x4 w/loader. has PDF regen on tractor,anyone have one? it is called a tier -4 engine.

I've got an L3130 4x4, about half the size of yours. I use it for property maintenance around here, and it's been incredibly reliable. Had it for around ten years. Got front end loader, bushog, disc, boom pole, plow, yardbox, and subsoiler with it. Does everything I want it to do. Only drawback is the turf tires on it, but if I had ag tires I'd be tearing up a lot of my lawn. The only time it fails on me is in muddy season on this hilly terrain. I've had a few scary moments on muddy hills when she started sliding sideways on me, so I don't do that any more.

just bought a kubota 7060 4x4 w/loader. has PDF regen on tractor,anyone have one? it is called a tier -4 engine.

Congrats on the new ride! Hope it provides you with many years of good service. Kubota is a top brand.

Tier 4 refers to the emissions that the govt has imposed. You did not mention if your tractor has the urea injection but I would think it does. The PDF is a filter in the exhaust that collects soot and other contaminants. The regen is the process of "burning" all of the "bad" stuff out of the system.

Tier 4 diesels liked to be worked pretty hard. Most problems with the new diesels come from not working them hard enough. They do NOT like a lot of idle time or light work. So as the old saying goes, "run er like ya stole er"!

Congrats on the new ride! Hope it provides you with many years of good service. Kubota is a top brand.

Tier 4 refers to the emissions that the govt has imposed. You did not mention if your tractor has the urea injection but I would think it does. The PDF is a filter in the exhaust that collects soot and other contaminants. The regen is the process of "burning" all of the "bad" stuff out of the system.

Tier 4 diesels liked to be worked pretty hard. Most problems with the new diesels come from not working them hard enough. They do NOT like a lot of idle time or light work. So as the old saying goes, "run er like ya stole er"!
Thanks. That is what I am not use to is running it 2k rpm all the time for this. no it does not have the urea.

I've got an L3130 4x4, about half the size of yours. I use it for property maintenance around here, and it's been incredibly reliable. Had it for around ten years. Got front end loader, bushog, disc, boom pole, plow, yardbox, and subsoiler with it. Does everything I want it to do. Only drawback is the turf tires on it, but if I had ag tires I'd be tearing up a lot of my lawn. The only time it fails on me is in muddy season on this hilly terrain. I've had a few scary moments on muddy hills when she started sliding sideways on me, so I don't do that any more.
You can't beat a Kubota! this is the 4th. I have owned and never a problem. I also have a m4800 4x4 w/fel. know what you mean about tearing up yard

Latest posts

Back