Craig and Terry

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's some good music.

Our neighbors to the east (Michigan and Wisconsin) have local performers like Da Yoopers and Bananas at Large which remind me of this type of music.

Actually I have the Snagfallers Ball and Endangered Species tapes. I found them brand new still in the plastic on Amazon a couple years back. I was really excited because I hadn't heard them since I was a little kid and wore out the tapes.
So are they available somewhere/somehow? Or do you have or remember the paper-work , i.e. the source behind Amazon, from when you bought the tapes? I'm trying to explore all possibilities. Thanks you for the response.

So I called home yesterday to ask my dad where those tapes were, and he said they were in storage somewhere. Now that worried me because I have lost a lot of things that were "in storage". So because I was worried I went to Amazon and bought the last copies that were on Amazon. And now I kinda feel like a tool because it sounds like they are nearly the last ones in existence. But I am going to digitize them when I get them, so when I am done doing that I could send them to who ever want them or send them the mp3s if they want

So I called home yesterday to ask my dad where those tapes were, and he said they were in storage somewhere. Now that worried me because I have lost a lot of things that were "in storage". So because I was worried I went to Amazon and bought the last copies that were on Amazon. And now I kinda feel like a tool because it sounds like they are nearly the last ones in existence. But I am going to digitize them when I get them, so when I am done doing that I could send them to who ever want them or send them the mp3s if they want
Sounds like great good fortune. Please let me know when the digitation is done. And thank you very much for pursuing this.

Thanks for this lead. I looked for Doug Daniels Productions, which produced the tapes. Apparently Daniels gave up the music business and moved to Port Townsend. He was starting to get back into it by way of modern technology, but, sadly, his obituary appeared in the Eugene Register-Guard on 9/28/2012.
And thanks for the lyrics site too. Maybe something will turn up yet.
A Snag Fallers Ball is an interesting idea; might not have been many dancing. My dad had that job for some time. I think it was 1954. Rough work.

Anybody hear anything about them getting together again?

Im looking for the original cassette on CD or MP3, I cant seem to find it. Songs like: Hung up again, Slack, In memory. all from the original cassette. any ideas?

Im looking for the original cassette on CD or MP3, I cant seem to find it. Songs like: Hung up again, Slack, In memory. all from the original cassette. any ideas?
Are you looking for "The Snag Fallers Ball"? That's what I'd like to find. So would others. If you come across a lead, please share it with us.

Back