Everything Egg!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got another jar of pickled eggs working, should be ready for salting and eating in about 10 days.

20160206_164934.jpg

You guy's have made me hungry, I think That I will have to go to eat no less than 4 eggs, and 3 pieces of scrapple, and a plate of fried potatoes and grits with 2 pieces of toast and strawberry preserves.

everything egg for an always delicious breakfast... omlet, soft scrambled... and of course... over easy! butter n oil! dash of bacon grease, age old mountaineer's woodcutters choice... :)

this was one country morning's tasty fuel for the day! hints of a genuine English breakfast with the tomatoes and beans. beans canned, tomatoes from garden... and sliced red la soda spud... last of a group of volunteer popups in garden... and some Jimmy Dean sausage patties. eggs? - free range, of course... :) scallions to flavor... paprika for some sass....

2-word description: Super Good! lol

Woodcutter's English Style Breakfast

wdctrsbkfst.png

I judge the good, the bad and the ugly... lol... well... really good vs just good by verbal expressions... if each bite requires some gentle, verbal expression of tasty delight... sigh as in ummm!! as in cannot avoid commenting per se... then it is really good! :)

but... of course, good is not too bad either... lol

Just whipped up a taco scrambler. Taco meat, jalapeños, whipped eggs, shredded cheddar, guac, and hot sauce.

Washed down with a coffee augmented with maple flavored Irish cream.

I hope you like it, Damn'itI am hungry.

Latest posts

Back