Dozer Dan where are you?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

79 cobra

Reaction score
Has anybody heard from dozer Dan lately? I sent him my 346xp for porting and muffler mod June 13th 2015 along with a check for $305.00 to cover work and return shipping. I was told the work would take 3 weeks to complete and I'm still waiting for my saw. I talked to him a couple times and he told me he was having health problems and could only work a couple hours a day but that my saw was up next and would be finished within a week. I've sent emails and called several times with no results, I last talked to him about 2 months ago and told him to please just send my saw back without the porting complete since his health was not very good. I hope he is feeling better but I'm concerned because his phone says it is not taking messages at this time. I don't know what to do and thought maybe somebody on here might have some info, thank you For your help. Chris Johnson in Alaska

It's apparent to me that Dan is not a reputable guy anymore as you are not the only member to have this experience in the last year. I will contact the site owners and see if they can help you. This should not be allowed to happen again IMO.

Dan has been a good guy for many years here. He has had pretty bad health problems in the last year or two. We had another problem just like this last year and it was because he was hospitalized and not on the site or working at all. I will try to contact him but know that when he did get back to work he did get the saw done. I'll try to keep you in the loop if I can contact him. He has not been on this site since Jun 29, 2015. Hopefully if he doesn't respond to me a family member will.

Dan has been a good guy for many years here. He has had pretty bad health problems in the last year or two. We had another problem just like this last year and it was because he was hospitalized and not on the site or working at all. I will try to contact him but know that when he did get back to work he did get the saw done. I'll try to keep you in the loop if I can contact him. He has not been on this site since Jun 29, 2015. Hopefully if he doesn't respond to me a family member will.
Thank you for your help, hope you have luck contacting him. Chris

Just to update everybody, I recieved my saw last week in the mail from Dan, he completed the porting and called to apologize for taking so long. Sounds like he is feeling better after almost a year of not working due to health problems. I got chance to cut a little with it over the weekend....it is a night and day difference from my other stock 346xp!!! Thank you everybody for your help and thank you Dan for the great work. Chris

Latest posts

Back