• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 36" GB Pro Top and 2 chains for Husky LG Mount

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haywire Haywood

Fiscal Conservative Social Retard
Reaction score
This is the bar and chains for the 395 I just sold. The buyer didn't need the bar nor the chain. Both the bar and chains were used one day only for the milling of a couple mantle pieces. $60 plus shipping.

thanks for looking,
Ian

Bar.jpg

I don't know where I stand in the pecking order? I've assumed 3/8" pitch and .050. What is the chain cond. and is it suitable for non-milling (normal) use?
Guessing shipping in the $15 range?

I don't know where I stand in the pecking order? I've assumed 3/8" pitch and .050. What is the chain cond. and is it suitable for non-milling (normal) use?
Guessing shipping in the $15 range?
You are before me.

Well I didn't get any alerts to responses and I forgot to put in pitch and gauge. It's a 375 pitch 50 gauge bar and naturally the chains match. they are normal Bailey's Woodsman Pro RC chain, not ground for milling. I know the gauge is odd for a bar that long, but I wanted all my chains to match. I'll respond to the PMs in the order they were received.

sorry,
Ian

Back