NC Insurance

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJM

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am looking for the best deal on Workers Comp and Liability Insurance. I am also curious to the suggested amount of liability coverage, as well as expected cost of each type of insurance. FYI - I am not a certified arborist and in my first year of business. I saw a post about having to use a NC State pool company (years ago). Thanks for you insight and responses!

I am looking for the best deal on Workers Comp and Liability Insurance. I am also curious to the suggested amount of liability coverage, as well as expected cost of each type of insurance. FYI - I am not a certified arborist and in my first year of business. I saw a post about having to use a NC State pool company (years ago). Thanks for you insight and responses!

Comp is expensive. Real expensive. Gen. liability is not too bad. If I could give ANYBODY some good advice...get out of this business while you can.

This industry is nothing..... I came from oil production side of small biz were we pumped stripper wells, they will ****ing CRUSH you as a small biz. I'm talking multiple branches of epa deq irs and dip ***** that watched a vedeo on Netflix about fracking trying to contact anyone in government saying u are polluting ground water.....

I received two quotes, based on the NC state pool, for $19,000 / year! This is @ $.38 on the dollar of wages. I saw a post about partnering up and that would save $. Any ideas of who in NC?

Back