Huntsville, AL - Looking To Fill Climbing Position

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allstar

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
00F0F_e6Hdybp9Xdf_1200x900.jpg

All Star Tree Service is looking for talented individuals who are looking for a career in urban forestry. We specialize in close quarters tree removal and pruning. The current positions available, and requirement per each position are listed below. Check out our career page for another method of job application at: http://www.allstartreeal.com/apply/

-Tree Climber-

Requirements
-Must have at least three strong references that will vouch for your skill.
-Willingness to climb in a safe manner even if that means breaking old habits.
-Spike climbing and rope climbing are both in need, but will need to list which one your capable of.

Mechanic/Groundsman/Operator/Driver

Requirements
-Class A CDL
-At least three references that can vouch for your experience driving a truck and trailer up to 26,000 lbs in weight.
-Clean driving record
-If you have a strong arboriculture background, but do not have cdl the application will be considered.

Compensation:
~Starting pay depends on what the candidate brings to the table, but the average starting annual wages are:
$37,500.00
~One week vacation pay.
~Work through every season
~40 Hour work weeks
~Weekends are a last resort
~Holiday Pay
~Company Phone
~Paid Training For ISA exam
~Company supplies top end climbing gear

I will head that way and my pics should be reference but I have a few anyway the first pic isn't the best looking tree but I have plenty more ill come to Huntsville you dig out that big nasty you have been putting off because its under
Bid and ill come take it down and.then we.will talk pay if you think I can't after that I give you that one for free in not worried there ain't a tree I can't safely in a timely effeciantly manner I do have a past but have been a Godly man for last ten years

Attachments

• FB_20160419_22_49_18_Saved_Picture.jpg
    FB_20160419_22_49_18_Saved_Picture.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 10
  • FB_20160419_22_48_42_Saved_Picture.jpg
    FB_20160419_22_48_42_Saved_Picture.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 8
  • FB_20160419_23_19_31_Saved_Picture.jpg
    FB_20160419_23_19_31_Saved_Picture.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back