whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, has anyone seen Dr. P since his adventures with jumping horses? Maybe somebody should check his place... out behind the tennis court... see if there is some hurdles and a horse grazing peacefully in the meadow. His hooves might be bloody. Not to alarm anyone, but there is the possibility that the horse kicked the **** right out of him. You might not find anything but a hat, a pair of boots and some empty vodka bottles. Maybe we should find a clairvoyant and see if they can channel Dr. P or something. Just sayin'.

Hey, has anyone seen Dr. P since his adventures with jumping horses? Maybe somebody should check his place... out behind the tennis court... see if there is some hurdles and a horse grazing peacefully in the meadow. His hooves might be bloody. Not to alarm anyone, but there is the possibility that the horse kicked the **** right out of him. You might not find anything but a hat, a pair of boots and some empty vodka bottles. Maybe we should find a clairvoyant and see if they can channel Dr. P or something. Just sayin'.
Possibly whatever was crapping in the boat turned him into a turd..... maybe start with the boat first .... can a clairvoyant still channel him in turd form and will he be as entertaining?????

Last I saw of him, he was convinced he could get one of those horses to jump hurdles with his inebriated ass in the saddle. I'm thinking it might not have gone well.
If I knew his mailing address, I'd send him a get well card or something.

Would the card have a possum chewing on a crusty old John Wayne looking guy with a wrecked horse laying on a tennis court ???? I'd sign that prolly even throw a 20$ in it for the get well liquor fund

Playing in a line of pines, steep ground, crap accesss, fun times

VlWQ2Wp.jpg

Arghhhh stuck at my day job surrounded buy enough idiots to make you seriously wonder how the human race has not yet failed ...... I've blatantly deposited wholesale lots of "off's" for coworkers to fornicate or should I say co-non-workers I'm talking more than a pocket full hell more than a pallet ..... probibaly in the neighborhood of a truck load ..... I've been pitching them hard as fast all day. Figuring out how these ppl function it like laying in bed with emphysema trying to breath while chain smoking camel nonfilters. As much as id love to stand here and insult them all day because they just take it like a puppy that thinks it's a game to be swatted with a newspaper its frustrating that I can't actually do my job...... one more hour and I'm out of here ..... where's the DR I need a prescription if you see him tell him I'm in the waiting boat hopefully I'll get the hot nurse so I can tell her I think I have another hernia #hot is optional

I got almost no sleep last night, but went down to the jobsite and managed to get something done. Finally got around to putting a little use on the Dolmar 7910 and on Stihl MS-261C-MQ #2 (backup) saws. No groundie this week and I have three more of these Siberian Elmweeds to take down. This was the smallest one... but at least I'm getting a lot of firewood from this job. I'll burn anything.

1of4-SiberianElm.jpg

Got up early and ran to Wally World to get a few new pair of dickies. Came home and made breakfast for the family. Since I just rebuilt the tilt cylinders on the nieghbors bobcat I decided that I could use it for a bit to test out my work. No leaks with the 900# TM splitter hanging off of it. Took the girls swimming for a couple hours and now enjoying an ice cold Busch light.
It was a hot but beautiful day:dancing:

Picked up mini from job today. Home owner comes out all pissed off. Im like is there something I can do she says you destroyed my yard. Well it was 110 heat index and the yard turned brown where we were dragging the brush. She says I was careless and should have put down plywood I try to explain the fing plywood will brown the grass just the same when its this hot. I made her walk the property with me so I could try to explain things and she just trashed the quality of my work. " Look under this tree there is no grass there" I try to explain "there was no grass there when I got here and there wont b any in 5 years its shaded did you think there would b grass there?"

Well I hired another guy and he cut this one down and we couldn't tell he was here. "Do you think the fact that it was on the property line and was notched and dropped over a ditch and a gravel road with 2' of yard and no grass could have made it different than me cutting these trees out of your back yard." "NO"! DO you see the damage you did to these volunteer trees? You mean the ones I guaranteed would b destroyed because they were in the only way down for brush but I would try to save anyway? I tried to get her to explain what she she thought I was going to do.

Then I remembered this is a woman, and women are emotional. And she let this yard over grow for 25 years and thought it would b beautiful when I cut a few trees down. There would b a rainbow in the sky. She didn't know the rest of the trees would look like s*** cause they are all misshaped. I mean how could she know grass wasn't going to start growing that afternoon from my meer presence alone? That just shows how much she believes in me and had confidence I would change her life im sure shes a nice person. A nice person who hires contractors to take her emotional baggage out on. F*** it.

Picked up mini from job today. Home owner comes out all pissed off. Im like is there something I can do she says you destroyed my yard. Well it was 110 heat index and the yard turned brown where we were dragging the brush. She says I was careless and should have put down plywood I try to explain the fing plywood will brown the grass just the same when its this hot. I made her walk the property with me so I could try to explain things and she just trashed the quality of my work. " Look under this tree there is no grass there" I try to explain "there was no grass there when I got here and there wont b any in 5 years its shaded did you think there would b grass there?"

Well I hired another guy and he cut this one down and we couldn't tell he was here. "Do you think the fact that it was on the property line and was notched and dropped over a ditch and a gravel road with 2' of yard and no grass could have made it different than me cutting these trees out of your back yard." "NO"! DO you see the damage you did to these volunteer trees? You mean the ones I guaranteed would b destroyed because they were in the only way down for brush but I would try to save anyway? I tried to get her to explain what she she thought I was going to do.

Then I remembered this is a woman, and women are emotional. And she let this yard over grow for 25 years and thought it would b beautiful when I cut a few trees down. There would b a rainbow in the sky. She didn't know the rest of the trees would look like s*** cause they are all misshaped. I mean how could she know grass wasn't going to start growing that afternoon from my meer presence alone? That just shows how much she believes in me and had confidence I would change her life im sure shes a nice person. A nice person who hires contractors to take her emotional baggage out on. F*** it.

She sounds about par for the course for the azzwholes I seem to get involved with. Ended up working today as a freaking groundman. Man, I'm just about dead. Makes me appreciate what you guys do.

Made some more firewood, today.

No1-3-4.jpg

back-of-truck2.jpg

It was miserably hot by noon... decided that the rest of those trees probably won't mind if I kill them tomorrow, instead of today.

Latest posts

Back