• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell CHAINSAW PARTS - YOU NAME IT I'VE GOT IT

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much would you sell a high output oil pump for a ms461 for???

Also I am looking for a ms170, ms180, ms250 that's non-running to rebuild for my brother... He won't use the saw much and doesn't need a pro saw by any means.... If you have any of these models or anything close please let me know... Thanks kyle

Stihl ms361 clutch covers 2 or 3 would do
Hey I don't know if you are interested in aftermarket clutch cover, but if you are you can get one that is identical to oem for like $11 shipped to your door.... I have one and they fit just fine!!!

I received my parts from him today. Very happy with what was sent (I ordered used parts). Buy with confidence. The parts sent were in very good condition.
Thanks for the kind words.

I didn't forget about everyone else. Shop has been slammed this past week. I'll be digging over the weekend, hopefully.

Poulan 445 whole or cylinder? Jonsered 2083?

So he knows what the cylinder looks like in the back ground 50mm.

Also I am selling or trading off the NOS 475 2077 52mm topend kit. If I dont pull the used 505 54mm that had been scored twice in past owners and replace it. It's the one on the wild thing still running today. ;)

pp445x3 002.JPG

I'm not sure if this post is even allowed, so please delete if it is not.

I've got piles and piles of says - that I need to cut back significantly.

Let me know what you're looking for, and I'll let you know if I've got it or not!

Thanks!
What do you have for a 076?

I'm not sure if this post is even allowed, so please delete if it is not.

I've got piles and piles of says - that I need to cut back significantly.

Let me know what you're looking for, and I'll let you know if I've got it or not!

Thanks!
Looking for 18" bar for an 029 .325/74dl/.063

Thanks

JohnL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back