How's my spur setup????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO I would ditch those pads if they are digging and rolling around on your leg. You should try some Weaver Super climber pads, the have 2 upper straps and they fell a lot more comfortable. Just a suggestion. I always size my gaffs 2 finger lengths under the knee.
Dalvin

If you plan on doing a lot of climbing, as has been suggested, get some better pads. Those are painful.

IMO I would ditch those pads if they are digging and rolling around on your leg. You should try some Weaver Super climber pads, the have 2 upper straps and they fell a lot more comfortable. Just a suggestion. I always size my gaffs 2 finger lengths under the knee.
Dalvin
Ordered up a set. Thanks again gentlemen...

Pads showed up today... Wow these things are huge, should be a lot better. I'm glad I took ur guys advice... Just waiting on the straps to show up.
19d8be49479df3686f51ced10bd35524.jpg

Just wanted to say thank you gentlemen for the advice you shared!! The new setup is a 100 times better!! I have spent the week on a red oak tree job and have had to climb 5 of the seven trees I have taken down. I am much happier with the spurs now.... Thanks again, Woody

e6c8f019f62e2d6d0adc5afe29bf972d.jpg

Back