Gasoline Priced Low

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marine5068

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Going to fill up the gas cans as it's at a really good low price here now.
It's 91.5 cents a litre CAD in Ontario which works out to about $2.64 per US Gallon
I haven't seen it this low in years so time to get all the cans and fill'er up

2.55 here, just filled the truck yesterday. Aside from small engines it's the only non-diesel I have and soon will be sold.

Last time I bought diesel it was 2.00/gal.

$3.90/gallon in my part of Japan. Cheaper than usual, but not as low as a few months ago (hit 3.50 at one point).

Good thing I get 40+mpg

reg (no ethanol ) $2.13 per gallon.
My baby calf is gaining weight. Last week at 2 days old; 51 pounds. Today (a week later ) 67.4 pounds. That's 16.4 pounds of gain. Looks good to me.

Since we voted to leave the EU the pound has dropped significantly so oil, priced in dollars, is looking expensive. Plus crude has risen a good deal since it's lows back in December. The killer here though is the tax. Pump prices for petrol (gasoline) are about £1.14/litre.....errr. 4.54 litre to UK gallon, same number of pints per gallon as you but we have 20 Fl Oz pints not 16.....so £4.14/US gallon or about $5. That's E10 95 Octane.... Although we measure octane differently to..... About 87 for you? Anyway, it's expensive, and going up.

Gas 1.71 Diesel 1.99 here.

Jersey don't count.:D It's always cheap.

When I left there in '99 I was paying $.99 a gallon for diesel.

I was IRATE when I fueled up for $1.35 in Ohio on my move out.

I payed $8.25/gallon for VP 110 at the pump yesterday. Mmmmmm....the smell of race fuel...

Jersey don't count.:D It's always cheap.

When I left there in '99 I was paying $.99 a gallon for diesel.

I was IRATE when I fueled up for $1.35 in Ohio on my move out.

I payed $8.25/gallon for VP 110 at the pump yesterday. Mmmmmm....the smell of race fuel...
Fat Christie is trying to raise the gas tax a quarter.

Cheapest around here is $1.73 but Christie is trying to bend us all over with his proposed increase.

Back