Companies with free firewood for pickup

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need Firewood

I operate a tree service in Mount Joy, PA. I'm always looking for someone to take firewood. To busy to mess around with firewood. Contact me if interested.

Hi my name is Dennis. I burn wood to heat my home and cut all summer between working. Any extra firewood is greatly appreciated. My number is 717-599-1817

Firewood wanted

Free firewood wanted, will cut and haul as long as it's not too far, looking for small or large amounts and small or large diameter logs I'm in elverson, pa and looking for a tree service with unwanted wood that we could work with

Anyone want Mesquite wood? I have piles of Mesquite, all about 6" - 12" diameter, and cut in lengths less than 8'. Many loads available for free. I am in Denton, Tx. PM me if interested.
Jeff

hello i am very intrested in the firewood if still available please let me know available to pick up asap

Just wanna give back to the community that's been helping me out recently, so here goes!

Up for grabs: Western Red Cedar Rounds(4ft + accross X 16-18")

The sooner you get here the more I'll part with, cus once I've laid an Axe/Maul into a piece it's mine ;)

Indianapolis north side. I can bury you in it. Always 16" (unless requested otherwise), stubs cut flush off.

I never have a problem getting rid of it, but I like meeting new people, esp. from here.

The other day I had two two girls come up and ask for the free stuff. Then they asked how to split it, said they had an axe. I asked how much they need. Just one trunkload, so I offered a lesson. I pulled out the biggest round there and they're like, "No way!" It was silver maple, splits rather easy. Of course, you don't hit it down the middle. You clock it a couple inches in from the edge and a piece a couple inches thick flies off. Then you repeat that process, spiralling around the piece making it smaller and smaller until you're down to the last two pieces which you give a mighty crack down the middle. Total time, 30 or 40 seconds.

Then I got this awesome question; "How did you do that?" I said, "it's really hard to explain, I'll have to show you." I pulled another round and did the exact same thing. "Any questions?"

"Oh m'God... I can't believe that." I said, "Don't believe it. It was just a magic trick. Smoke and mirrors. It was all an <i>illusion</i>."

They left, and just for fun, I popped another one apart, bait for the next firewood seeker. I never split firewood for people, but the point is, I was showing off for the girls. This story is a lead-up to to the picture you're about to see, taken shortly after the girls left, a testimony to the power of the word FREE. He filled it right up to the windshield and came back 4 more times.

Indianapolis north side. I can bury you in it. Always 16" (unless requested otherwise), stubs cut flush off.

I never have a problem getting rid of it, but I like meeting new people, esp. from here.

The other day I had two two girls come up and ask for the free stuff. Then they asked how to split it, said they had an axe. I asked how much they need. Just one trunkload, so I offered a lesson. I pulled out the biggest round there and they're like, "No way!" It was silver maple, splits rather easy. Of course, you don't hit it down the middle. You clock it a couple inches in from the edge and a piece a couple inches thick flies off. Then you repeat that process, spiralling around the piece making it smaller and smaller until you're down to the last two pieces which you give a mighty crack down the middle. Total time, 30 or 40 seconds.

Then I got this awesome question; "How did you do that?" I said, "it's really hard to explain, I'll have to show you." I pulled another round and did the exact same thing. "Any questions?"

"Oh m'God... I can't believe that." I said, "Don't believe it. It was just a magic trick. Smoke and mirrors. It was all an <i>illusion</i>."

They left, and just for fun, I popped another one apart, bait for the next firewood seeker. I never split firewood for people, but the point is, I was showing off for the girls. This story is a lead-up to to the picture you're about to see, taken shortly after the girls left, a testimony to the power of the word FREE. He filled it right up to the windshield and came back 4 more times.
Do you have more wood?? Please let me know. Thank you

Southern Butler County Pa.

Can dump firewood here, no ugly pine. Can dump chips when ground is dry. Private message me here. I can possibly return the favor, dumb labor, free saw logs, hire you to drop trees, or not.

Back