modifing husqvarne 372xp wondering iff anyone would have sugestions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

any sugestions

• porting tips

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • anything more i could doo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This looks like a perfect project for a set of those hybrid ceramic bearings and a . That piston in conjunction your head might push the compression way to high and the only fuel it would tolerate might be alcohol.

We where just looking at the Dominant
This looks like a perfect project for a set of those hybrid ceramic bearings and a Dominant piston. That piston in conjunction your head might push the compression way to high and the only fuel it would tolerate might be alcohol.

We where just looking at the Dominant piston, looks great! But we where wondering what are the advantage of having coating on the piston and ceramic on the bearings?

We where just looking at the Dominant

We where just looking at the Dominant piston, looks great! But we where wondering what are the advantage of having coating on the piston and ceramic on the bearings?
Read the thread there's some good info on there. I'm thinking that piston and head will be WAY to much compression for gasoline but that's purely a guess on my behalf. I'll be watching this build. :)

I might of whent overbord for the combustion chamber, i'm thinking that i'm going to play whit dofferent thickness of brass head gaskets
Like previously mentioned, ideally you want to keep the squish (distance between piston at TDC and head) optimal.

Also, keep in mind that dynamic compression goes up with a pipe. I'm not sure how high you want the static compression to be anyway. What the 2-piece head does is let you get the compression back that you lose when raising the exhaust as high as it should be for a pipe.

BTW, I love the design of the head, with the angled plug.

Me and my friend where wondering if we should keep runing whit a 50:1 fuel oil ratio or go richer? We where planning to use VP racing fuel whit 114 octane

Latest posts

Back