the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey lads new here. Are there other thread things the aussies are on?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Question about all things post ripping. Old man n I have been ripping posts with an 066 and 660. Would like to know the quickest bar length and sprocket to use? How short is too short. And any saw mods that will make life easier? Best chain to use/angles? And if anyone has a square grinder they'd like to part with? Thank you in advance.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

G'day, I use an 18inch bar sometimes a 20 inch bar on the 660 but i always use regular semichisel
At the standard angles and a seven pin sprocket ,that works fine for my needs ,I also throw a 21 incher on the 880 with a ten pin [emoji4] ,all gets the job done.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

You kitties feel like a loose packed kebab
66c626594a750bbcc5b85eecfd6bc6e9_zpsz5jcv36u.jpg

A gents
A bit of feed back on the new GB Pro top bars.
I have been using a 20'' for the past few weeks (second chain on it) and cant see any unsuall or differant wear so got some more for me and cutting partners.
Can get them direct from GB and they are well priced even if it has made in Australia on the sleeves (but there not) i have no complaints

003.JPG

A gents
A bit of feed back on the new GB Pro top bars.
I have been using a 20'' for the past few weeks (second chain on it) and cant see any unsuall or differant wear so got some more for me and cutting partners.
Can get them direct from GB and they are well priced even if it has made in Australia on the sleeves (but there not) i have no complaints

View attachment 522453

Good to see they're supporting there dealers, what few they have left. I don't buy from them any more since they're going to sell to the public like that

Good to see they're supporting there dealers, what few they have left. I don't buy from them any more since they're going to sell to the public like that

Lucky you have all the Stihl gear you could ever wont but for us firewwod cutting batlers we need all the help we can get.
I see you point but.

Latest posts

Back