the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usual story ,not turning ,water ingress some time ago and not being aware of it ,pulled the bungs out to find it was chockas with a watery oily mess,been putting this off for some time,
took 2 days to lesurely remove the blade,walking gear and canopy etc etc, it took all day to remove the bloody left final cause the steering clutches were frozen together ,lots of kerosene and diesel along with some serious use of two bottle jacks jammed in some crazy places ,crow bar levers lots of ****** and c-ing
9d116a974600b412dccf8fac83f69267.jpg
092440e432ae61b6544072db6f53fc97.jpg
,got her apart without breaking anything,parts are ordered,should be a goer in a few weeks

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

thats a great part of the world u enjoy the autumn / fall leaf change mountains of orange yellow reds
Just this weekend gone I noticed the leaves starting to change colour. Too many evergreens where house is but the autumn show offs like maples and oaks are not far away. Main point of view at house is this lump of rock

tmp_4308-IMG_20160920_153952274-121369179.jpg
Unfortunately no smoking hot, nude sunbathing neighbours. One does have a hot friend that pays her a visit every now and then but nowhere near often enough.

Attachments

• tmp_4308-IMG_20160920_153952274911034033.jpg
    tmp_4308-IMG_20160920_153952274911034033.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 14
Just this weekend gone I noticed the leaves starting to change colour. Too many evergreens where house is but the autumn show offs like maples and oaks are not far away. Main point of view at house is this lump of rock

View attachment 526500
Unfortunately no smoking hot, nude sunbathing neighbours. One does have a hot friend that pays her a visit every now and then but nowhere near often enough.
If you want smokin hot, just go to the bottom of those cliffs alongside the town, they come from all over to climb those rocks, or walk around Stanley park in town in the afternoon before dark, you won't know which way to look!
Fitinski

Can some one give any info on this auger please
The auger gearbox i pulled apart as it was loose on the engine but not sure on what oil or how much goes in it

Peter

Can some one give any info on this auger please
The auger gearbox i pulled apart as it was loose on the engine but not sure on what oil or how much goes in it

Peter

Are you sure it has oil in it,I have a chinga unit that looks similar ,it has a grease in it and a nipple

Are you sure it has oil in it,I have a chinga unit that looks similar ,it has a grease in it and a nipple

not sure its got the 2 gears and then the top gear engages onto the clutch teeth

Attachments

• IMG_20160928_102656[1].jpg
    IMG_20160928_102656[1].jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 8
Heres a pic of the 2 plugs, the thin one has a breayher hole in the top and the other is just a plug
The only no i can find on on the gearbox is 19920/2

Attachments

• IMG_20160928_135226[1].jpg
    IMG_20160928_135226[1].jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20160928_135304[1].jpg
    IMG_20160928_135304[1].jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 10
19920-21342

Made by Cooper Ind. and Cameron International Corporation.

Item Name: Gear Assembly, Speed Decreaser
Details: Design Type: Seven step reduction Total Ratio: 50.000 to 1 Gear Type: WORM

Sound right to you?

19920-21342

Made by Cooper Ind. and Cameron International Corporation.

Item Name: Gear Assembly, Speed Decreaser
Details: Design Type: Seven step reduction Total Ratio: 50.000 to 1 Gear Type: WORM

Sound right to you?
no not really, the gearbox is 2 round cogs and then runs off the cogged centrifical clutch , no worms , sorry chippy

Gday fellas,

Still in Canada helping sis and hubby with a renovation project that has spiralled into a major gut, redesign, remake kinda deal. There goes all my own winter shed projects I had planned which were to make next summer's tree work easier or more productive.

They do some weird stuff when building houses up here and their lumber sizing is a clusterphuck but a few things are probably better than nz.

One of their mates has a few building materials left over we can grab, including some large strandboard beams. I spied a big old mac in his garage and he said I can use it to cut the beam, so I finally get to run a chainsaw after many weeks without that pleasure. Looking forward to it.
Lovely gesture there Kiwi :rock2:

i dunno,burn me at the stake,but i'm indifferent to football,and team sports in general (except womens beach volleyball,thats ok to watch)
With Footy I reckon if they armed all the players with stanley knives it would make for a more interesting game

i dunno,burn me at the stake,but i'm indifferent to football,and team sports in general (except womens beach volleyball,thats ok to watch)
With Footy I reckon if they armed all the players with stanley knives it would make for a more interesting game

And they were all on ice, not just a select few of them

Latest posts

Back