• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New Jonsered 2260 for sale or trade for Dolmar 9010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOS Ridgerider

Ernie McCracken
Reaction score
I have a brand new Jonsered 2260 I'd like to sell or trade for a 9010.
If you have a 9010, let me know what you have and maybe we can work out a deal. I'm willing to put some money on top if it's in good shape.
The 2260 is brand new, never fueled. The only thing I've done to it is install the outer bucking spike, to match the stock inner. I have another 60cc saw, so I have no need for it. I'd rather have something else.
I'll sell pho for $600 shipped to your door. I also have a new 20" Sugihara bar for it. With the Sugi and a new chain, I'll sell it for $700 shipped.
IMG_2820.JPG IMG_2821.JPG IMG_2823.JPG IMG_2824.JPG IMG_2825.JPG IMG_2826.JPG

Need bar and chain but will buy them later

On a real tight budget

Are you a saw shop?

Would prob buy the bar and chain next payday. Will have to rob some from pay check and what I have in pocket to pay for saw

I'm not a shop. I ended up with this saw through a trade for a saw I had. I have another 60cc saw, so I don't need this one, although I'll use it if it doesn't sell. I'm sure it's a fun saw to run. I'm on a tight budget myself, so I don't have any more wiggle room on the price.

Back