Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had a garage I would never see my family.... I need a garage

-•------------------------------------------------------------

Just a home owner that likes the older better made machines

Craftsman 3.7
Echo 290evl

is the TimberMaster a 3400 or 3800? i know i could check the bore but wanted the easy answer, well i went and looked at one of my 3800's and it is a timbermaster, i guess i will need to measure the bores. I picked up 2 of these saws 6 months ago and never thought to look at them. They were advertised as 3400's but there is no markings left on them except TimberMaster on the bottom of the bar clamp.

Candy
00088378fef27e274b38edb269ddabd1.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

OMG i need those to be mine and not yours. lol;) i was born too late i guess to land stuff like some of you guys got. Im going through whats been picked through already lol

Well the rattle can Sublime came in the mail yesterday. Replaced the busted rear handle on my 3700 , I tried to sell, and have primered the new one. Figured it better to paint it assembled, rather than off the saw for fear of scrathes or handling issues. Likely paint it this weekend. Did a sample spraying on an old S25 cover and it seemed pretty close. Should be fine. BTW, how much cure time is needed before it can be safely handled or worked? I do plan to sell it but don't want to before its proper time.

Back