Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping with the originating post:

I'm in need of a service manual for a Stihl 056 - or it might be an 045. It's an oldie and I just inherited it and am basing the model on comparison with on-line photos. Name plate is missing. Ran great for about an hour, then quit. Spark plug is bone dry but there's fuel in the tank. I like to know what I'm doing before I start taking things apart, hence the request for a manual...

Thanks in advance - I appreciate it!
Check your Inbox and welcome to AS.
Check for spark. The 056 ignition is infamous for quitting when hot.

Check your Inbox and welcome to AS.
Check for spark. The 056 ignition is infamous for quitting when hot.
Thanks I trolled the site for awhile before posting and saw that these saws have flaky ignitions. I am hoping that's not the problem. I'll check for spark, but with a completely dry spark plug, my first thought is fuel. When it died, it sounded like it ran out of fuel too - just bogged out. With ignition problems, I would expect more of an immediate cut-off. At least that's the way my old Homelite behaved.
I appreciate the help!

Hello, anyone know where I can find a user manual and parts list for a husqvarna 298xp?

Ray, can you help me out with the IPL and manual for a 394xp? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i could use a manuals for a Stihl 026 028 av wood boss and a 362 thanks in advance

Back