Northern Ohio Race GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you guys interested in shirts and have some ideas, pm me.
I'm thinking hi vis orange, and 2 color print. Lmk if you want pocket or pocket less, we'll probably have to keep them all the same. Whatever the majority wants, is what we'll do.
If we can't get 30 guys or so to get one, it probably won't be cost effective. Hit me up in pm to keep this from becoming a t shirt thread.
Ill try to get a design (I'll keep it simple, but if anyone has an idea send it to me) within the week, we'll probably need to order within the next few weeks to have them in time for GTG.

Any of you guys interested in shirts and have some ideas, pm me.
I'm thinking hi vis orange, and 2 color print. Lmk if you want pocket or pocket less, we'll probably have to keep them all the same. Whatever the majority wants, is what we'll do.
If we can't get 30 guys or so to get one, it probably won't be cost effective. Hit me up in pm to keep this from becoming a t shirt thread.
Ill try to get a design (I'll keep it simple, but if anyone has an idea send it to me) within the week, we'll probably need to order within the next few weeks to have them in time for GTG.

How about something with 40% faster wood? Though the guru's that run there suck hole won't show or send anything. Haha!

For a little more clarification of saw classes for the benefit of the few that don't already know.
0-45cc, 0-51=3.1ci, 0-65cc=4ci, 0-80=5ci, 0-98cc=6ci and anything over that would be in the open class. For those that want to, we might put a few dolors in a hat to go to the winner of each class. Just to make it interesting

I know we are still 2 months out, but the mill needs to know @ how many cants I'm gonna need. So within the next week or so I'll need a pretty good head count of people attending along with what saws you plan to run.

Maybe us youngish bucks can do it afterwards if we have enough wood and daytight.

Like this 'old timer' on the left vs. the 'young buck on the right?

Hell, the kid probably looked up after his cuts and thought the old guy's saw stalled on start. LOL

I know we are still 2 months out, but the mill needs to know @ how many cants I'm gonna need. So within the next week or so I'll need a pretty good head count of people attending along with what saws you plan to run.

We can do both. 2 cut hot like we've done, and run again 3 cut cold for money.
Double emination like we've done goes real quick, I'm sure we'll have enough time and enough wood. We always seem to have plenty of cants left over. I'll probably buy one if there is any left.

Back