• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Found one thanks!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hey y'all in trying to help a friend out. His dad heard about my John Deere 40v and he said his dad got all excited and was talking about his old 50v and basically it was one of those moments of pure joy he saw in his dad.

Sooooo... I'm trying to help him hunt down a John Deere 50v hopefully in good condition for a decent price. I don't mind cleaning it up to help him out if it's dirty but it'd be nice to have decent paint still. I found one on eBay but I'm hoping to get a better price if possible. Thanks gents!

Hey guys thanks for all the offers. My buddy has picked a 50v and we will be making the deal tomorrow. Once again I appreciate everyone's generosity and stepping up to the plate. I've never been let down by the AS family. Hopefully I'll be posting soon asking if anyone has an 041 super :)

Hey guys thanks for all the offers. My buddy has picked a 50v and we will be making the deal tomorrow. Once again I appreciate everyone's generosity and stepping up to the plate. I've never been let down by the AS family. Hopefully I'll be posting soon asking if anyone has an 041 super :)
I can hook you up with an 041 super.

Back