The evolution of man becoming truly free.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Alpha1

100% USDA Certified Abnormality-Free.
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
sigpic419_33.gif

I'm going this weekend to look at a few bikes. A XR650R, KTM SXC 635, KTM EXC 530. I hope the 650R is still available by the time I can get to go look at it. If not I think the sxc will make a fine bike.

I'm going this weekend to look at a few bikes. A XR650R, KTM SXC 635, KTM EXC 530. I hope the 650R is still available by the time I can get to go look at it. If not I think the sxc will make a fine bike.

I used to have a 1986 XR-600R. Bought it brand-new back in the Fall of 86. Got it for $1895.00 OTD.

Rode it for years and years and sold it for $1900.00 a few years ago.

I've heard a lot of good about the KTM's. Never had an opportunity to ride one though. My younger brother is a BIG Maico (now M-Star) fan.

He owns five of them at last count.............

The 650R I was looking at when I wrote my previous post has been sold. However, I find another one that is nicer and she price just a longer drive. I'm headed Saturday to get it.

Thanks! Just a 705 mile ride to go pick it up and bring it home. Only took around 10 hrs. LOL
Can't wait to ride it more.

Latest posts

Back