the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be photoshopped. You can't be doing professional work with orange handle Stihls.
How long did it take you to get the rings into their pen? Are Ozzy rings like NZ sheep - apart from being liars, they'll jump a fence but won't go through an open gate?

Must be photoshopped. You can't be doing professional work with orange handle Stihls.
How long did it take you to get the rings into their pen? Are Ozzy rings like NZ sheep - apart from being liars, they'll jump a fence but won't go through an open gate?

cheapo 029 310 work just fine for me i cant afford a 461 for fire wood work,, our OZ paddock blondes are ok too they tease and pout give us the come hither eyes :)

hey kiwi great country you got there much envy from me here ome holiday snaps

kaikoura geologist showing us that the rocks here are 1m higher
thumbnail_WP_20170212_004.jpg
ocean road landslides we finally worked out that a purple circle red cross mean no stopping
thumbnail_WP_20170212_015.jpg

some water fall some place

thumbnail_WP_20170211_004.jpg

peloirous sounds water way out of Haverlock on the mail boat run

thumbnail_WP_20170210_009.jpg

Maruia falls?
The crays were easy pickings for a few days after the quakes in Kaikoura.
Yeah, some wonderful spots in the South Island in particular, sans the regular ******** tourist/money traps like Queenstown.
One of these days when all the stars align we'll take a month or two off and do the West Coast properly.

Well, bugger me. Too hot for sheep in Perth?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...k/news-story/3f02a65197dba9addbb4887fd4488a8b

10 yo boy pleads guilty to rape (at knife point) of an 8yo.

wow. just, wow.

Was the 8 year old saying don't...stop, and sending the 10 yo the wrong message? Unless the kid had some sort of brain damage, he could become the poster child for mandatory contraception of any breeder who refuses to take parenting lessons to gain a procreation license. I mean, if the parents are not fit to raise a child, we should see to it they can't conceive one.

Meanwhile, closer to home, the drug punks begain draining their own gene pool a few days ago when they shot 5 of their own filth in a town not too far away. The funniest point about such news is authorities "fear" more deaths. Yeah, right.

Got a new rod and reel this week so knocked off a bit early today to try it out. Still not set up properly but had some fun amongst the boil-ups. My pen lid lure struck again:

fish.jpg

Pretty happy with how the dirt cheap rod and reel did. Lots of fun being towed around by strong fish. Were some monsters out there today but I didn't really have my gear set up properly, so am kinda glad I couldn't hook one, but back at it at first light tomorrow with a bit more targeted gear, provided the weather cooperates.

Hey chaps for them collect saws or suffer CAD these may be of interest the 032av i used one just like 1st when i started soxin trees with the OEM optional hand guard no chain break says running $120 beans
They look Ok for age found down in Tyabb a second hand http://www.thevintageshed.com.au/ right up back end of shed

WP_20170226_001.jpg

WP_20170226_003.jpg

WP_20170226_006.jpg

Homelite xl wot strange bit of crap :)
WP_20170226_002.jpg WP_20170226_004.jpg WP_20170226_007.jpg

Tonight after work. Bought a fishing kayak, took it out for a wee introduction to its new surroundings.
Caught a few like this but only kept the one for bait for the kids. Tried out braid mainline for the first time. Pretty different to mono that's for sure. No stretch at all, can feel every head shake. The poor softbait was bit to pieces after about an hour. Surprised it lasted that long. Having more success on softbaits and my pen lid lure than on any metal jigs. I tried a lightweight (about 20g) metal jig but nothing until switched back to the softbait. Might have to buy some micro metal jigs that are only about 5g and see if they work.

fridayKahawhai.jpg

Latest posts

Back