Huztl Husqvarna 362-372 build?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not theHusqvarnaa kits but i did just purchase the ms 440 kit from Huztl. you can get it much cheaper from huztl or farmertech.

i built one a year or so ago-- a 372XP -- wasn't exactly a kit --but got the parts from machine Dr and huztl off flea bay--

the cheap plastics have faded due to direct sunlight --but it is running pretty good after i cleaned out the carb-- this one is a 70cc cut up some nice hardwoods yesterday with a 24" on it-- pulls real hard-- it has had some carb and oiling issues -- 100% china too--lol

the carb seems a lot better-- lately--

i built one a year or so ago-- a 372XP -- wasn't exactly a kit --but got the parts from machine Dr and huztl off flea bay--

the cheap plastics have faded due to direct sunlight --but it is running pretty good after i cleaned out the carb-- this one is a 70cc cut up some nice hardwoods yesterday with a 24" on it-- pulls real hard-- it has had some carb and oiling issues -- 100% china too--lol

the carb seems a lot better-- lately--
Check the intake screen inside the carb and get rid of the fuel filter and replace with OEM...AM often shed fuzz like crazy and clod the inlet screen.

I just received an Alibaba quote for a 372 AM chainsaw for $260 delivered. KimballCody on YT has had good luck with his. Has anyone else had any of the ready to run saws shipped in and put a few hours on them yet?

there is a guy on flea bay selling china 365 clones for $315 -- he don't look to have any "harsh" reviews yet--lol

$260 for a finished 372 clone is a good price -- i am a little skeptical of a assembled in china saw--

one of the reasons i think that mine run so well is while i was putting the thing together i was also checking the parts out and tossing anything that looked like instant fail- cleaned up the ports on the cylinder too--

if this saw is just slapped together --their gonna skip all the steps that will make it a real 'runner"

if i bought one -- the first thing i would do is pull the jug and see how much flashing they left in the ports-- remember china ain't germany or sweeden--kids are probably making these things in a cave--

there is a guy on flea bay selling china 365 clones for $315 -- he don't look to have any "harsh" reviews yet--lol

$260 for a finished 372 clone is a good price -- i am a little skeptical of a assembled in china saw--

one of the reasons i think that mine run so well is while i was putting the thing together i was also checking the parts out and tossing anything that looked like instant fail- cleaned up the ports on the cylinder too--

if this saw is just slapped together --their gonna skip all the steps that will make it a real 'runner"

if i bought one -- the first thing i would do is pull the jug and see how much flashing they left in the ports-- remember china ain't germany or sweeden--kids are probably making these things in a cave--
That's a big misconception. The workforce is adults in relatively modern settings. My younger brother is an engineer for a multinational welding equipment company and they have several operations in China. He noted that other than EPA, OSHA and unusual bathroom facilities the manufacturing is not that far behind on mid tech level items except for where we has replaced workers with automation, China often has not even considered it.

Back