Shhh! Can you hear the trees of the Bighorn Mountains calling you?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicholas Patterson

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
We serve the Sheridan/Johnson County area of Wyoming, and we are investing in more team members.

Our clientele ranges from small residential properties to large ranch estates to municipalities.
Our work load ranges from mulching to aerating to pruning to intensive crane removals.

We approach trees holistically. We know that what's under the soil is where the story most often begins.

'Mindful Tree Care' is our motto, and this is what we offer. Our desire is for our clients to experience a beneficial relationship with their trees and we desire to develop lasting relationships with them both.

This is you:
* You are passionate about trees! (non-negotiable)
* You have a desire to learn! (stagnation is the road to atrophy)
* You have a desire to perform! (every tree is important. every client is important.)
* You love to achieve! (there must be inherent reward in doing things right)
* You are happy! (to wake up, to be alive, to work, to sweat, to have sawdust in your pockets)
* You are dedicated and invested! (in trees, in learning, in growing, and in yourself)
* You have a valid driver's license! (we drive trucks to go places)
* You are healthy! (you wake up early and can go all day)
* ISA Certified Arborist® is a plus but not a must...apprenticeships are welcome!!!

Pay will be discussed upon contact, but I assure you that it is more than adequate and above industry standard ($15-$25/hr).

Benefits:
* We provide a minimum of 30hrs/week (regardless of weather - even if inside researching and learning)
* We provide personal paid time of 40hrs after one year full-time, 80hrs after two years full-time
* We pay for any ISA Certification or Qualification you will work to obtain
* We pay for any ISA related functions or conferences you attend
* We provide annual and sporadic bonuses
* We invest in your growth

My team will feel appreciated and cared for, as much as my clients.

I am looking for individuals that are interested in being a part of something.
Our company is growing and will continue to grow.
There is a good future here for the right people!!!

Hello,i would be interested in speaking with you about joining your team. I have ties to the community in that area, and would be interested in relocating for the right opportunity.I am fully qualified for the position,have all my own climbing gear,(ropes,climbing & rigging),climbing saw. 201 t. Been climbing since 2011. Email at [email protected] if you think u mite b interested thank you

Latest posts

Back