Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran my shelf queen for a tank the other nightView attachment 567837 4.2 Dynamark (lombard)
Best thing I have for noodling . Strings fall out nice
It's the only 4.2 I have found with AV mounts and decomp.

On another note I need to clean my shop. lol
20170322_175120.jpgheres my 4.2 cube lombard. Yeah the echo is new, but its still old school magnesium

Ran my shelf queen for a tank the other nightView attachment 567837 4.2 Dynamark (lombard)
Best thing I have for noodling . Strings fall out nice
It's the only 4.2 I have found with AV mounts and decomp.

On another note I need to clean my shop. lol
I'm pretty sure I have seen this saw in another thread and was amazed at how cool and probably rare it is.

Yup, just looked at a million dollar house that was raided for something, cops did a number on multiple doors in the house and attic, garage etc. Someone stole one of the HVAC units and hot tub

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Why a hot tub? Seems like an awful lot of work to steal that.

So I'm on vacation up here in pigeon forge and decided to bring some souvenirs back with me, here is the first one, I will reveal the second tomorrow when I get it.View attachment 567882View attachment 567883
Good looking saw--Big and a glass fuel bowl--Did you find it in local shopper ,craigs list -how?? Knowing Kensie he bought saws on e bay -local pickup only--Hey lets vacate to the mountains--Ha Ha:popcorn2:--I made new contact at burger king today-Local small engine repair shop-will have old/broke saws in future cheap to free:sweet: --will hold for me-got his card-traded #s--Still waiting on freee poulan bow saw from guy on asphalt crew-Tack truck driver--That stuff is a big gooey mess on equipment--David--Got boat and trailer ready for swamp!!

Nice find! You suck, that's one of the saws on my want list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My list also!!-I truly think all guys should have one--The world would be a better place--All in favor say I------------Opose by like sign------Certainly there is no opposition!! Motion carried:drinkingcoffee:

Good looking saw--Big and a glass fuel bowl--Did you find it in local shopper ,craigs list -how?? Knowing Kensie he bought saws on e bay -local pickup only--Hey lets vacate to the mountains--Ha Ha:popcorn2:--I made new contact at burger king today-Local small engine repair shop-will have old/broke saws in future cheap to free:sweet: --will hold for me-got his card-traded #s--Still waiting on freee poulan bow saw from guy on asphalt crew-Tack truck driver--That stuff is a big gooey mess on equipment--David--Got boat and trailer ready for swamp!!
I found it on the app "let go" of all places lol

Got in my original Mcculloch 35 chainsaw instruction manual--I love old technical literature--June 1957--cost 35 cents--Uses a 1/4 inch dia.timing pin to set the points--High speed mixture and Idle speed controled by sliding levers. The bevel gear transmission is designed like a old cat bull dozer--Pretty cool--Hope to gather more yellow in the future...

Latest posts

Back