• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Very nice ported 357xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A full wrap on a 357! That's great. Do you know if that handle is compatible with other models? Or is it unique to the 357/359? Thank you sir, fine saw at a good price too.

Hell, if a fella could find one that wrap handle is gonna cost $100 by itself. I got 1 of 2 left on the east coast and am pretty sure I paid $90 for it. plus the dual spike kit.

killer deal.

plus the $80 shipping.:ices_rofl: No thanks. That's obviously an exaggeration, but they lost my business when the shipping was more than what I ordered.
Even with shipping, the 357 spikes are cheaper through Baileys. They were less than $5 when bought them, and I got three sets for about $25 total (even with their high shipping cost).

maybe it's changed. haven't bought from them in 3 years I reckon.
Nah, they are high. That order was something like $12 shipping for an envelope with 3 sets of spikes, and Baileys is only a few hours from me.

Well.... my chain was dull. The only other chain I had at my house to fit that bar was less dull, but still not very good. Of course I didn't have a k095 bar to fit the two new 20" chains I had on hand! My grinder is set up at my buddy's shop, and I couldn't even find a file, so all I got is this dull chain video in a piece of dry pine (which happens to be the only piece of firewood I currently have at my house). So here's a crappy dull chain video just to show you that it runs...

Dude, I think that chain could use a touch up...

No but in all seriousness how does she do pulling a 24" bar?

Back