What Exactly is a Full Load?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
full load here.
t7jpky.jpg

Im sure you all have seen this one before, but these old pacific trucks always have impressed me. I got this photo off an image search, but if you go to hankstruckpictures.com, he has a bunch of cool photos of these pacifics

I've seen trucks like that coming out of the woods. Neat and darn scary at the same time!

oh man did I see one yesterday wish I would have thought to take a picture west bound on Hyw 11 between Juda and Monroe, Wisconsin , 1/2 ton chevy , they took some big card board and stuck it down below the sides of the bed they had tie down straps from each side they had wood stacked higher than the cab from the back window to the tail gate the saw and gas can tucked into the back near the tip of the tail gate with would piled around , but wait there is more rear tires squatting and front end up in the air they also had a little harbor freight type trailer with side boards about 3 foot high and it was stacked a good 18 inches over the top of the side boards I was surprised they were going as fast a sthey were about 40 with the 4ways on and a line of cars stacking up behind them till it went to 2 lanes.

I have a tenancy to stack my F150 a little heavy and put a 14 foot trailer behind it also stacked a little heavy but they were impressively overloaded.

There are very few things quite as satisfying as getting a full load or all in one trip......View attachment 575604 View attachment 575605
As expected, looks like it took the truck plus the trailer to haul all the splits from the logs that the trailer carried, even if the shrapnel accumulated during the splitting was left behind. That's been my experience also.

Back