Solo Twin....FINALLY!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just came across this and was surprised to NOT see the finished pics. Holy rollers is Shaun talented, I've been lucky enough to see some of his work in person and it is great. Don't know Mike, but the pics look great. What can you say about Brad? He really gets things figured out, who would have thunk that the pistons were put in wrong. Great thread!! Getur done now. JR

Brad does darn nice restored saws...like they look newer than NOS saws. My guess is he ain't gonna slap a twin unicorn saw together for the sake of it. This saw is serious business and needs to be done properly with full attention!

Or he is too busy with axes, knives, buying cars and whatever else tickles his fancy. He is dragging ass on this solo twin period. Get off the couch and put this thing together. Geez.......

Lol. I love bustin him up over this solo.

Or he is too busy with axes, knives, buying cars and whatever else tickles his fancy. He is dragging ass on this solo twin period. Get off the couch and put this thing together. Geez.......

Lol. I love bustin him up over this solo.
Not yet...first a couple other "customer saws" then we'll let him lose:)

That's awesome gentleman WTG! How many hours did it take to put her back together?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
A LOT! That's one of the big reasons I never worked on it. It wasn't just a matter of putting it together...I had to figure out how it went together. The countless other saws I've worked on were of no essential help in putting this thing together. It's built unlike any other saw I know. To answer your question, about 12 hours.

Latest posts

Back