• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Dolmar 6400 "7.1hp Big Bore" 92cc chainsaw - $950

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@jandq First of all, welcome to the site! (Although it looks like you have been here for a while)

Since you are selling a high dollar, unique item and are a relative unknown to the members here, do not be surprised if you receive a bit of skepticism from the ranks. If you have paperwork on the saw, more photos, or better yet a video of the saw in action you may have better luck finding a buyer. Good luck with your sale.

@jandq First of all, welcome to the site! (Although it looks like you have been here for a while)

Since you are selling a high dollar, unique item and are a relative unknown to the members here, do not be surprised if you receive a bit of skepticism from the ranks. If you have paperwork on the saw, more photos, or better yet a video of the saw in action you may have better luck finding a buyer. Good luck with your sale.
And a picture of the measuring stick in the Bore.

I thought you were on the road to CAD recovery :hi:.

I am always intrigued about this platform, though I am not buying. Got a few of these in 6400/6400h form new in boxes in the basement, along with some 7900 cylinders and new red top covers, so I am set for a lifetime.

I am always intrigued about this platform, though I am not buying. Got a few of these in 6400/6400h form new in boxes in the basement, along with some 7900 cylinders and new red top covers, so I am set for a lifetime.
Nice, they are fun for sure. Get one built and I'm pretty sure you'll like it.

Got me. Never looked at Cleveland, was originally on Youngstown CL. Rather be corrected by you than grandkids, that sucks.
Just think I did all that on my phone, I'm much faster on the laptop :innocent:.
If your trying to say I'm a slow old fart, I at least partially resemble that :p.
I ask my kids as well many times as they know the tech pretty good. It usually is like this, hey how do you..., like this dad, now could you do it a little slower please :D.
Just like my signature says :yes:.

Just think I did all that on my phone, I'm much faster on the laptop :innocent:.
If your trying to say I'm a slow old fart, I at least partially resemble that :p.
I ask my kids as well many times as they know the tech pretty good. It usually is like this, hey how do you..., like this dad, now could you do it a little slower please :D.
Just like my signature says :yes:.

Attachments

• IMG_0131.JPG
    IMG_0131.JPG
    219.8 KB · Views: 57
LMAO!!!! That's me. I feel like the guy in the Sonic commercial, "I have a smart phone and I'm not getting any smarter."
LOL.
I do pretty good with the tech, but I'm a hack and can only do what I need to.
I freaked my wife out when I bought a Mac(my first computer) about 10 yrs ago set everything up to be completely wireless, partitioned the hard drive with bootcamp and then installed windows so I could run some investment software on it, but wait theres more, the first time I had ever gotten online without some one helping me was a few months before that :surprised3:.
I enjoy learning, and sometimes I go a little overboard, but heck why not if you can.

Back