• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Homelite C-5

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigmike50

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
It runs and idles and cuts good. The chain tightener works as well as the oiler. This is the first saw I've tried selling on this site so let me know if you have any questions or want any more information. $180.00 OBO plus shipping. 1494366528430263682645.jpg 1494366563023851006491.jpg

Well I finally got the big yellow monster it does run sounds good, in fact
Problem is gas tank was half full of corrosion so bad that when I turned it upside down it filled a coffee can plus all the bolts except 1 is missing and it's twisted off .I'm not real happy with my buddy right now I'm gonna try and find the parts to fix it if your still interested let me know I'll try to fix it first

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Well I finally got the big yellow monster it does run sounds good, in fact
Problem is gas tank was half full of corrosion so bad that when I turned it upside down it filled a coffee can plus all the bolts except 1 is missing and it's twisted off .I'm not real happy with my buddy right now I'm gonna try and find the parts to fix it if your still interested let me know I'll try to fix it first

Yeah, let me know

I'm trying to find a gas tank now haven't had much luck and I've got too much stinkin time snd money and aggravation in it to take a huge loss

Well I've just about got it back together I've just built the bottom of the tank with J b weld til I can find one for it I wanna hear it run in its own instead of just on.prime

Back