Ported 661s..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool stuff Uncle.

My first saw was a sand cast Poulan. I was at an auction one night and they sat it on the block. No one bid.......so they piled some stuff around it. I bid $10 and got it. It was better than nothing........
My grandfather told my dad it was $50.....no reference so my dad believed him.
A fuel meter instead of a carb.

I'm just reading along.........laughing at times.

I'm glad to see the cutting and stabbing has eased up.

Peace.

Ratings doubled
I have the numbers
Some of y'all likely remember the fights Brad and I had on this site.
No I was busy. I remember coming on a following evening after things went down. Why What happened?
I will also say that I blame myself more than I blame anyone else. Looking back I feel horrible about how I behaved.
Aw, the ol' gilt & shame.
Sometime we are hardest on ourselves
I find what works for me is walking around repeating to myself; " gilt & shame are two useless emotions. Sometimes I throw jealousy in there two. I know the numbers don't add up but its all about lowering your standards.
Always keep our short and long term goals realistic.
A good example I may do to elleviate stress in meeting daily short term behavioral goals is....

I wake up in the morning and tell myself that I am going to be the best person I can possible be today. If the best person I could possibly be was an azzhole that day then that's fine. Shame and gilt become nullified. It's all about giving permission

The old set up to fail:

"I promise myself that I will not tell anyone to F* off today". Failure to meet your goal will result in two scoops of shame & gilt. I feel deep shame when I let myself down as well do I feel gilt when I make Mother cry again. I end up spending the rest of the day walking around repeating..." Gilt and shame are two useless emotions.
It all about cutting out the middle man

I did see a Physiatrists at one time but I found him lazy. He always wanted to lay out on the couch. No not with me honestly. I would never lower my standards and give permission.

Sconondoa.......lol
A mile or so from Oneida.
And a lot of time in the Adirondacks.

On Third Lake, South lake and one of the islands on Braningham lake.

And at Chalkies in Constabulville....
You call that Upstate?
Nah....that's the Fingerlake region.
Google zip code 12919......THATS Upstate!!

You call that Upstate?
Nah....that's the Fingerlake region.
Google zip code 12919......THATS Upstate!!
Finger lakes area starts at the PA border. Lol

If it gets to 45 below. .....it's up state.

But yeah. 12919 it way up state. Mild weather.

I got a $50 070 up in that area. and a $25 020 chop saw.

Was heading to Maine.

I'm Pretty sure I could piss across the border from Your front porch: I don't know if you'd make it, but I believe I've got the powa.
My phone will bounce back and forth out of roaming.
Yesterday I got an international notification that said "Welcome to Canada"......and I was in my own damn driveway....LOL

Ratings doubled
I have the numbers

No I was busy. I remember coming on a following evening after things went down. Why What happened?
Aw, the ol' gilt & shame.
Sometime we are hardest on ourselves
I find what works for me is walking around repeating to myself; " gilt & shame are two useless emotions. Sometimes I throw jealousy in there two. I know the numbers don't add up but its all about lowering your standards.
Always keep our short and long term goals realistic.
A good example I may do to elleviate stress in meeting daily short term behavioral goals is....

I wake up in the morning and tell myself that I am going to be the best person I can possible be today. If the best person I could possibly be was an azzhole that day then that's fine. Shame and gilt become nullified. It's all about giving permission

The old set up to fail:

"I promise myself that I will not tell anyone to F* off today". Failure to meet your goal will result in two scoops of shame & gilt. I feel deep shame when I let myself down as well do I feel gilt when I make Mother cry again. I end up spending the rest of the day walking around repeating..." Gilt and shame are two useless emotions.
It all about cutting out the middle man

I did see a Physiatrists at one time but I found him lazy. He always wanted to lay out on the couch. No not with me honestly. I would never lower my standards and give permission.

Thanks for the pep talk dad. :)

Thanks for the pep talk dad. :)
haha

I thought my offbeat"British Humour" nuked the whole planet except I few cockroaches then hsell surfaced and confirmed my notion....haha..respect to him.

"Pep talk" right. And the moral of the story...I wrote it...there couldn't be one.
Journaling is healthy:)

I would have to say its Sooo much easier and funner to wright absolute nonsense than write about my own trade. Do you find that? Or perhaps you could draw a parallel since you say its so silly:dizzy:

As they say up in the great white north.

"Keep your stick on the ice"

haha

I thought my offbeat"British Humour" nuked the whole planet except I few cockroaches then hsell surfaced and confirmed my notion....haha..respect to him.

"Pep talk" right. And the moral of the story...I wrote it...there couldn't be one.

I would have to say its Sooo much easier and funner to wright absolute nonsense than write about my own trade. Do you find that? Or perhaps you could draw a parallel since you say its so silly:dizzy:

As many times as I've heard that, I've drawn 1 conclusion: my stick don't belong on the ice.

I get the reference, ( it's referring to that fight my dad went to that time & a hockey game broke out of), but I'm still certain, unless there is an Ice Shack involved, my Stick don't belong out there.

And even then, it will need to be heavily insulated.

ce4a1d3be27d44191aaecaaeccab428f.jpg

haha

Silliness seems to follow men and ported saws around.....

So much drama from a "garden tool".

Ported saws are indeed quite silly.

How exactly do I use my saws in the garden? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cut a cherry tree down one time with one of mine: it was wild, & causing problems.

Also used it to trim the poles to size for the running beans.

There's not any cherry trees here hardly,wind blows them over.

Rare to see one that bigger than 10"
Ain't good to have around the farm no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back