• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Early 066 tank

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cease232

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Anyone have an early flat top 066 tank they're willing to part with.
Thanks, Jeremiah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What is the difference between the early and late 066 tanks. I just picked up a early 066 with a compression release but the tank, clutch, oil pump, and starter are missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the difference between the early and late 066 tanks. I just picked up a early 066 with a compression release but the tank, clutch, oil pump, and starter are missing.

The tank is narrower, therefore only works with older flat top covers. The newer tanks are wider and only work with the rounded covers.

The tank is narrower, therefore only works with older flat top covers. The newer tanks are wider and only work with the rounded covers.

I gotcha, thanks.
If the cylinder and piston are good on this carcass, maybe I can come with a saw. I have a newer tank, maybe someone would trade it for an old one.

Latest posts

Back