• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Dolmar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did earlier in the week. Yesterday I sent him some pics of the bar I found and I haven't gotten a response yet. I found a good used 25" bar and chain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did earlier in the week. Yesterday I sent him some pics of the bar I found and I haven't gotten a response yet. I found a good used 25" bar and chain.
Same here. I sent him this picture on Tuesday.
20170718_163645.jpg

I thought my offer of a new 25" Rollomatic ES, and a new 33RM and a barely used 33RS3 was pretty reasonable. Apparently offering better than what was asked for was offensive.

I only had a used bar and chain to offer. That was a very generous offer.

I thought my offer of a new 25" Rollomatic ES, and a new 33RM and a barely used 33RS3 was pretty reasonable. Apparently offering better than what was asked for was offensive.

Jonathan remember when you deal with Frosted Flakes all you get is sugar coated.............

Latest posts

Back