Work photo's from the Redwood Coast

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad, he needs pro climbers like you Rico!

Very impressive work skills.in those pics of yours!

Jomoco

Pretty slick,I met a few climbers in my 8 weeks out there, next time I'm there I might work with a couple. I mainly just ewwed and ahhed this go round. I might have to find out how to pack the wraptor,395xpw and 372 xpw and gear but that would mean I would need to work a day or more to cover expenses lol. I do have a new found respect for steep ground and did experience a good bit of rugged stuff out there:cheers: We have ground here as steep but there its all steep or it seemed like it. I now know your species at least so when someone says Madrone,Blue gum,Ponderosa,Coastal Redwood,Bishop etc I at least know what tree it is! My work out there was however not typical tree work so I will only post one pic and say that your culture sorta got to me almost making me one of those tree huggers:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 100_0038.JPG
    100_0038.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 74
Thanks ropensaddle. I spent some time out your way in Jasper. Amazing country, and one of my favorite places! Yea, its hard not to become a tree-hugger if you spend a little time a Redwood forest. I am a tree-killing, tree-hugger myself!

Thanks ropensaddle. I spent some time out your way in Jasper. Amazing country, and one of my favorite places! Yea, its hard not to become a tree-hugger if you spend a little time a Redwood forest. I am a tree-killing, tree-hugger myself!
Yup I be killing a few myself next week well more accurately taking down already dead new camera will get a work out :p

Nice to start out with some photos that are decent to begin with.

The first redwood reminds me of the one in the old high school lawn area here in Medford, about 2/3s it's girth. Looks like a fun size trunk to work with if one has to be worked with.

For some reason I have not been able to get logged on to this site for almost 2 weeks. Anyone else had problems lately? I will post some more photo's soon.

Back