Reputable Equipment Financing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norcalclimber

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Im looking for some financing for a forestry mower being sold private party. Can anyone point me to some reputable and legitimate financing compaines that you may have experience with? Thank you.

You may have some issues as finance companies usually like dealing with equipment dealers and not individuals. I would try Joel, Western Equipment Financing, 866-806-8021. I would urge you to do a lien search on the equipment, and call the manufacturer of the equipment and make sure it isn't stolen as well.

Hope this helps!

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters
770-420-6400

The seller is the original owner with all documentation. I have secured financing through Ritchie Bros, but im concerned about the rate and have nothing to compare it to. Thanks for the input.

Stay away from DLL financial if they pop up.

Shady business practices. Tons of fine print, and they are slow sending bills but quick to charge any late payments. Also very hard to get a hold of.

Go t0 the local bank you do business with and see if you can get a commercial loan for it. If you have a relationship with your local banker, you can almost always get better rates than these "third party" finance firms offer.

Back