Stihl Value?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowhog

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I'm looking at this for sale in a local listing.454.jpg 451.jpg 453.jpg Its listed as fully checked out by a tech. Looks used very little over the years.Value?

It looks very clean, but it is the low cc variant. The 056 has the same chassis but up to 91 or so ccs on the 056 mag 2. That would be the desired model, so bear that in mind. Ignitions are an issue, either the Bosch or the SEM module. A member posted a thread with a great fix for the Bosch one, and the SEM is also used on a TS360. That said, this one looks good enough to be a show piece!

Nice looking saw

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I understand the TS360 ignition is rev limited and would make a turd out of a saw.

I have a carcass here in a box needing SEM replacement.
84ddb33c8de20c6084869a81e55d7f1d.jpg

Was (!) a good runner.[emoji22]

It looks very clean, but it is the low cc variant. The 056 has the same chassis but up to 91 or so ccs on the 056 mag 2. That would be the desired model, so bear that in mind. Ignitions are an issue, either the Bosch or the SEM module. A member posted a thread with a great fix for the Bosch one, and the SEM is also used on a TS360. That said, this one looks good enough to be a show piece!

056 mag 2 is just under 94cc. And I got me one of them for $150 :)

Back in 1977, my father bought one. At that time, it was $400.00 brand-new. I went in halves with him on it.

It's now in the possession of my good for nothing adult nephew. And he doesn't even use chainsaws. I'd like to think the day might come that I get my hands on it. I ain't holding my breath though............:nofunny:

Latest posts

Back