whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to place a help wanted ad again. I got the one decent guy that drives the ram, then the other retard I just fired for the hundredth time, but I need to find another good employee. I've got way too many bills with the new bucket coming to **** around. I can't have my business relying on one guy.

I picked up one of those boost phones so when I place the ad, the various "characters" can call that number, instead of drive me crazy on my regular cell. Nothing like being up in a tree and then suddenly listening to some dude talking about how much wood he cut with his dad. Lol.:cold:

That's a good idea. Get a burner and let that be your firewall.

Good luck on getting a good groundie.

I worked alone today. Put a 28" dead oak on the ground with the chipper winch then spent the rest of the days slicing up the truck so it would fit in the chipper. Also spent the day going over the pros and cons of working alone. Then came home and read the thread on here about working alone. Decided I should have left the trunk big and made a second trip tomorrow with the loader to pick it up. All in all not a bad day. My help is back in town tomorrow so I can share rake duty.

We just need to get the Dan squared away next. He's in a bad way, I think. Something at that skanky End of The Line Farm got claws into him something fierce!! It's not good..:(

Spent the last month in the hills of Colorado. I made a casserole of black skewerel and ramen noodles and wondered why Hemmingway would blow his own head off. Of all people to do it, he had it pretty good.

I came back to sell these machines I acquired then I am going back out there. Not Colorado, it gets to cold, but just north of S.F. on the coast.

A few things that drive me nuts is humidity and mosquitoes... and people and phones and machines and driving and trying to pretend an APR is something I care about.

Spent most of the day at a VA hospital having most of my bodily fluids drained for testing purposes. They decided that, in spite of my best efforts, I'm actually healthy.
Came home and helped the wife in the garden for awhile. She got some nice carrots.

bigass-carrots.jpg

She needs to plant less carrots, and get one of those trees that all that money grows on.

Friday came across a street gum forked crotch splitting apart,, knock knock um pls can you move your car as the tree above it is splitting apart,, nope keys are away cant do it today... Ok high winds predicted so i used old climb rope & lashed the upper canopy limbs and hog tied the trunk best i can allowing movement but secured 2 parts from failure hitting ground... I come back today after a nite of 40mph winds and yep the rope trick seems to have worked but HO moved car closer and right under tree ffs

View attachment 594801

View attachment 594802 View attachment 594803

No offense, but the rope ain't gonna do ****. Other than that I hope you are able to hold on to yer sanity because, obviously, I can't.

The day this litter was born, I was on the web looking for a new hasenpfeffer recipe... wife walked by my desk and said:

"You sick bastard."

I guess the timing was bad.

Used to raise the cute little bunnies and sell them down the Italian market where they would suspend them from their hind legs and club them in the back of the neck til they stopped jerking.

But in all seriousness: Do you know why its a good idea to wrap a bunny in electrical tape?

Are you going to clean up any DNA evidence or bits of chubby farm girls that might be stuck to the machinery?
I mean, even on the black market, stolen property and stuff used during the commission of a felony generally sells for a reduced price.
Do you have pics? Of the chipper, not the chubby farm girls.

Pics of the chubby farm girls before the chipper incidents ??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Spent the last month in the hills of Colorado. I made a casserole of black skewerel and ramen noodles and wondered why Hemmingway would blow his own head off. Of all people to do it, he had it pretty good.

I came back to sell these machines I acquired then I am going back out there. Not Colorado, it gets to cold, but just north of S.F. on the coast.

A few things that drive me nuts is humidity and mosquitoes... and people and phones and machines and driving and trying to pretend an APR is something I care about.
I was just there Gualala lol

I almost T-boned a ford ranger today. The kid blew through a red light and I laid on the horn long and hard. The kid braked after the light and his coffee went on the windshield and his old lady started slapping him in the face. Good start to the day.

Latest posts

Back