Huge tree w/ massive burls - needs a home!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beth

Reaction score
We live in the Greater Boston area and have a massive silver maple that we are taking down for safety reasons. It also has some massive burls on it that we would love to see put to good use. We are paying for the tree removal along w some other tree work, but would love to sell the burls separately to someone who could use them so that they don't end up in the chipper. Tree trunk is approximately 4 feet in diameter. Please let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

• IMG_2661.JPG
    IMG_2661.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 54
We live in the Greater Boston area and have a massive silver maple that we are taking down for safety reasons. It also has some massive burls on it that we would love to see put to good use. We are paying for the tree removal along w some other tree work, but would love to sell the burls separately to someone who could use them so that they don't end up in the chipper. Tree trunk is approximately 4 feet in diameter. Please let me know if you are interested.

Hi, I attend the Furniture Institute of Massachusetts, a full time woodworking school in Beverly . I couldn't pay you anything for them on a student budget, but if you can't find anything else to do with them I know myself and the other full time students would love to have them. I also have a chainsaw mill depending on how much of the trunk is left.

Thanks,
Derek

Back