044 Tank/Handle Fix

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know JB works... Never was impressed with PC-11.... and don't go for the "quick cure" typle of JB or any other epoxy. Longer set is your friend for bond and strength.

Your not going to see the gray.... unless you look up inside the end of the handle.

and... you can always put a dab of Sthil gray up there if you really are EC... :greenchainsaw:

EC? Eclectically Challenged? Enterically Corrupt? Gosh, I can't think of any retentive-type disorder with the initials "EC." OK I give up

Ohhhhh, I get it. "Excessively COmpulsive." No, not me. JB is good, and I have a large can of it in the basement that is about a year or so old.

About the only thing I am in excess is CADDICTED!!!!!!!!:dizzy: :greenchainsaw:

EC? Eclectically Challenged? Enterically Corrupt? Gosh, I can't think of any retentive-type disorder with the initials "EC." OK I give up

Ohhhhh, I get it. "Excessively COmpulsive." No, not me. JB is good, and I have a large can of it in the basement that is about a year or so old.

About the only thing I am in excess is CADDICTED!!!!!!!!:dizzy: :greenchainsaw:

INDUSTRO WELD is J-B WELD in an economical shop-size package containing two 5-oz. tubes. Professionals in many industries use it to fix, bond, or fill -- in the shop, factory, or field. INDUSTRO WELD makes strong, permanent repairs when hot welding isn't possible or practical

That is from JB weld site.

Uhhh...Yeah, that's it.

INDUSTRO WELD is J-B WELD in an economical shop-size package containing two 5-oz. tubes. Professionals in many industries use it to fix, bond, or fill -- in the shop, factory, or field. INDUSTRO WELD makes strong, permanent repairs when hot welding isn't possible or practical

That is from JB weld site.

hahahaha I guess I'd never had it out of the box! It is Industro Weld in two 5 oz. tubes. It is the same stuff, right?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back