064 project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
Yes it was..yea the new tanks come with set up for the three piece fuel line and that's what I already had....yea you got that earlier style tank. Did the new tank come with the little 90deg connector that slips into the new fuel line? I can't remember...I'm thinking it didn't since I don't have a spare one sittin on my bench. What does the old contact spring look like?

Wow I guess I screwed that up. I didn't know the older tank used a different contact spring so I woulda screwed that up regardless but I did know there was an older one piece fuel line....my fault...gimme a couple days and I'll hook ya up with a spring and elbow and a chunk of fuel line to fit it. Will your master control lever work with the new style contact spring?...im pretty sure I have one of those levers in stock.

What's the part number for the one piece line? I have the 2 piece setup and it will work with some help. I would like to get the right one on there though.

I just got a new tank handle with everything from stihl and it comes with the 3 piece fuel line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep it takes 3 weeks for them to gather the parts I got mine almost dealer cost for it

Wait tell u see my nos 064 that randys doing should be sweet

So you're ordering the 0854? or are you getting the 0816 and piecing it together. The 0854 are nla to me. I can't wait to see yours mike..

NOS build.
IMG_1946-L.jpg

Like new rebuild.
IMG_8637-L.jpg

Yep I got the 0854 from dealer fully assembled just about 2 monthes ago

Wow brad mine should look just like it

I'm looking into getting one of those Sweden bars for it

Soon u have any idea about this Sweden bars there lighter than the es light bar

I don't know yet I'm going to look in to them further

I got all the parts for the 880 that broke the crank