076 AV Super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveLindsay

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looking for a service / workshop manual for a 076 AV super Stihl chainsaw does anybody know where I can get one. I was given the saw for my birthday and wish to start milling with it
Regards DaveL

I don't think they made one specifically for that variation. I have an 076/051 manual, and it includes the Super version. The only thing that makes a Super different from the regular 076 is an additional intake block that raises the height of the air cleaner about another inch, a Walbro WJ-112A carb, longer carb studs to make up for the addition block height, and the badge of course. They still make that saw in Brazil, so 100% of the parts are still available from Stihl. I does take a while to get them, but at least you can get them.032 025.jpg 032 028.jpg

Drop me a PM with your Email Ad and I send you a copy of the workshop manual. File too large (13.9 MB) to up via PM.

I will gladly send through some pictures when I get home. I'm glad they are still making them somewhere I went to my local stihl shop in the southwest of Australia and they told me you can no longer get even the air filters but they where available through an after market supplier. a lot cheaper but I have a Feeling they may not last as long.

Nope just tonnes and tonnes and years and years of Australian jarrah for fire wood I was given it for my birthday by a really good mate.
Now!!! it's going to be used to mill timber

I will need to have a better look at it but mine looks more like a drum I haven't managed to look at the manual properly yet but from memory it looks pretty much like the picture

Yep had a look at the picture in the manual and the clutch drummy thing looks the same I haven't taken off the front cover as I'm still learning about the saw and how to take it apart from the manual
image.jpeg

Yeah. Looks like any other one I've ever seen.
That plastic plug at the bottom is almost never still installed on any of those saws I've ever seen. They are a snap on dust shield that Is easily knocked out, and once removed, they almost have to be glued In to stay there. Given the high hours on that saw, the odds that the plug is still there has got to be way up there!

There has been a thread that I have been following that is dedicated to the 051-076 as soon as I jump on the computer I'll send through the address

I mill with an 076 super myself. That thing is a beast. Best of luck without your milling adventures. Be sure to post pics over at the milling forum when you start getting into some wood!

hello I know this threads over two years old but I figured I try anyways, I am looking for the stihl 076 manual as well

Back