084 cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showrguy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
For anyone looking for a fair priced 084 jug, there's one in the tradin post under "chainsaw parts"..
It's not mine, but I know some milling guys are always looking for that part..

Wow. I JUST was looking for one. I just bought an 084 parts saw off eBay with a cracked jug. Is that necessarily fatal? Thanks for the post!

Frankly I am not sure where the crack is either. Those were pictures posted by the seller (who appears to have been Canadian). Maybe I'll get lucky?

Looks like on the decomp. I think it could be welded there with no warping issue.

Awesome. I hope you're right. From what I can see (if I am looking in the right place) it seems like a pretty small crack. Is that a fairly easy welding job? Any advice about how to find someone who can handle that? (He said, glancing at the picture of himself welding). I can weld some steel, but have never tried aluminum.

Oh. So I could send it off and get it back. Hadn't thought of that. Guess I would disassemble first and just send the jug, then?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back