• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 090AV 6 ft bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Located in Auckland New Zealand. Ex forestry saw. Running okay. Will consider all genuine offers. Happy to help arrange shipping.

I figured this saw would have sold by now, too.

Blunderjack - if you have access to a compression tester, I would check the compression and post results here. I would also recommend taking a picture of the piston; just pull the muffler and get a pic of the side of it. It has the correct 090 specific recoil/starter cover, but you could also verify that it has the correct six shoe clutch, too.

It's your ad, but I would also be post what range you're looking at for an offer, in USD. I'm guessing around $800 US (1,100 NZ) + shipping, but that's just a guess. Looks like the US dollar is fairly strong against the NZ dollar, so perhaps this would be a better deal than some expect.

Finally, if you have an idea what it would cost to ship to the U.S. or to Europe, that would be helpful, too.

Good luck with the sale.

Scott

All is well, Bill. Trying to sell a few saws here and there. Still buying, too, but have slowed down a bit and focusing on filling a few holes in the collection.

Thanks

Scott

Well you have a top notch Jred collection that any collector would envy.

I just hope you are able to avoid the political BS going on. It is tough trying to convince young men and women that the military is a good career choice right now. Those who have made that choice have my upmost respect

Well so you are the only person who is entitled to an opinion? You do not agree with me which is fine but since I do not agree with the OP is is WRONG.???????????? Wow self -righteous..............

This, http://www.arboristsite.com/communi...t-of-recent-threads-getting-choked-up.282122/ ,
This is why your opinion disagreeing on a handle, had no place in this classified ad, and sarge wasn't stating an opinion, only for you to stop cluttering up the post, because maybe someone who is interested doesn't want to read miltiple pages of your idiocracy.

Thanks Kiwi78, thanks to some good folk on this site, I am getting more interest. What a great community of chainsaw enthusiasts! It hasn't sold yet so feel free to PM me anytime. I've attached some more pics too.

Attachments

• 20170708_134447.jpg
    20170708_134447.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 46
  • 20170708_134149.jpg
    20170708_134149.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 50
  • 20170708_134056.jpg
    20170708_134056.jpg
    817.8 KB · Views: 41
That's a nice looking rig right there. What chainbrake have you got on her?
No chain brakes on 090s, not an issue for milling as long as you are cautious entering the cut, i fell big trees with it also and caution is your best friend.

Back