1 chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS460WOODCHUCK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I know this will create nightmares but if you could only keep 1 which 1 would it be? Not 2 only 1. Mine would be............................................................... the............................................a...................................................... MS460 and.................... nope can't say it.:spam:

My Husky 50 Special, I do 90% of my firewood cutting with it. I'd miss the others but it's hard to beat a good running 50cc saw for firewood duties. It kept me in firewood for nearly 20 years and it was only after I joined this site that I got interested in bigger saws.

Last edited:
I'd have to say... My shiny *new* (to me) ms660! :) (Only cause it's new)

Seriously though, of all the saws I have ran, my ms440 seems to be my favorite (everything) saw.

026. Have a couple. For the sort of cutting i do they have the right ballance of power and weight. Only occasionally have a need for anything bigger.

372xp

My 026 has been my faithful partner for many years but for straight up firewood cutting, which is really what I use the saws for, it would have to be the 372. :greenchainsaw:

Back