#1 North East Record Holding Elm Removal DVD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How Much?

How much is a reasonable price to sell the documentary at? It will be 30min long probably. Also comes in a slim/hard DVD case with color front and back covers. I was thinking no more than $20

:camera:

wow

How much is a reasonable price to sell the documentary at? It will be 30min long probably. Also comes in a slim/hard DVD case with color front and back covers. I was thinking no more than $20

:camera:

that is one big tree. I think 19.99 would be a fair price, especially if it's HD.

can't wait to see it.:cheers:

that is one big tree. I think 19.99 would be a fair price, especially if it's HD.

can't wait to see it.:cheers:

Most certainly was, yeah exactly $19.99 through paypal and ebay. It's surfacing all over the world right now to be honest. But I've got a long way to go still, and yes 90% or more of it will have been shot in true full HD but the entire DVD will be in HD format.

:yoyo:​

im looking for that link of that woman talking singing to the tree. In need of a good laugh again

thanks. you need to get some of that song in your DVD. it will add a little humor.

hey btw have you thought about selling your footage to a tv show?

thanks. you need to get some of that song in your DVD. it will add a little humor.

hey btw have you thought about selling your footage to a tv show?

Haha yeah, unfortunately that would require a lot of copyright licensing that I already have to deal with just to produce what I got.

And yes, If it turns out as planned (as it already isn't) I hope to have it broadcasted seeing how its world history. As long as it's not shown on Maines channel 8 or 13 because they SUCK (long story)

Anyone have any suggestions for questions to ask the old man during the interview about the tree? Hes maintained it for over 60 years! :biggrinbounce2:

Last edited:
*BumP*

Anyone have any suggestions for questions to ask the old man during the interview about the tree? Hes maintained it for over 60 years! :biggrinbounce2:

Sorry to bump this but last chance, please give me a few I need a list and I need to mail the list to him in the next day or so. So far I got this:
1. How many hours ROUGHLY or time spent working on tree since the 1950s
2. The time line of the tree from when he found it until now
3. Any issues or disagreements with the power companies during power line maintenance
4. Any issues or "extra attention" provided during pavement road work or reconstruction/paving.
5. Franks somewhat life story (brief)
6. Detailed DED bout information
6a. DED injections
7. YOU TELL ME, its world wide news I called Frank today and he said he received a call from Bangcock Germany about the tree. Help me with good Arborism questions! :)

herbie2.jpg

Last edited:
This project is still a work in progress, just in a photo from France taken in 1998. Jerome was nice enough to allow its use in the film.

Herbie_Elm_001_20x255.jpg

This has seemed to take on maybe 1/4 to 1/3 a new direction. A good quarter of it will be dedicated to Dutch Elm Disease seeing how I cannot find really any short films or documentary's on DED. Plus it will help break up the film a bit, people need to be a bit more aware of DED and that it's almost completed wiping the planet of original Elms.

I'm 20 jackass

While that may be true I was just messing with ya. Sure, you look very young in that picture and I certainly would not disuade you ( well the big sticks up against houses) in your endevours but only try to help.
Good for you your interest with trees as well the school you are heading to as well as calling me a jackass.
I did think you were a bit older though. I would flash the beer mugs again but that might get me in trouble with the law:hmm3grin2orange:

No hard feeling just standing my grounds, I look extremely young this was taken a few month's ago. Tell me about it a few more month's and it will be a lot easier getting my glass haha.

I don't have any climbing gear yet I cannot afford it but I am working on a throw line and weigh set, saddle and rope. Hopefully soon, for now I bare to my free climbing instincts.

No hard feeling just standing my grounds, I look extremely young this was taken a few month's ago. Tell me about it a few more month's and it will be a lot easier getting my glass haha.

I don't have any climbing gear yet I cannot afford it but I am working on a throw line and weigh set, saddle and rope. Hopefully soon, for now I bare to my free climbing instincts.

Do you have health insurance?

Oh for crying out loud. But its not like I was all that safe when I was twenty.

Latest posts

Back