112 project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomud

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I know I don't post on here much, but thought I would show a project saw I picked up. I paid $40 for it and from giving it a quick once over it looks like it just needs some new gaskets, carb kit and gas cap. I got a new ring for it also
6f592e5b8a4f9ec146f04dddbc9994ad.jpg

Not the best picture as I already have it apart. It has some cosmetic issues, but it's just something to play with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That model was supposed to be a hot rod right. What does the jug look like inside?

It looks decent. I will see if I can get some pictures of it and the piston later this week

So I had forgot all about getting pictures of the piston and cylinder. Been busy cleaning out my garage so I can have a new door put up. But anyway, I got all the parts and started putting it back together, but noticed the exhaust gasket I ordered is too big. Does anyone know where I can get the right for this thing?

I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier. Done it several times for my jeep

Back