• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 12mm 044 PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earlthegoat2

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Here is the 044 I have been wanting to sell locally so I could fund my 044/046 big bore hybrid build. And let's face it, I am accumulating a pile of 044s so tall I can't see my house from the shop anymore.

This saw started as a pile of somewhat assembled garbage that I was able to piece back together with the help of some members here. (They had parts for me)

This saw is all OEM. New seals, fuel hose, pickup body, and carb kit installed. I pressure and vacuum tested it too and all was well with that.

There is a stripped screw hole on the recoil. The piston only has one ring in it. That is the way I got it and according to some of the builders out there, it is standard practice for performance gains.

Oiler oils, brake brakes, clutch springs may need to be replaced, tank vent needs the cap but the orange rubber piece is brand new.

425 plus shipping asking price.

I would trade for an MS261. Maybe a 260 Pro but it would have to involve some cash coming my way. We can work it out. Maybe a 550xp too. Oooh that is painful to say......
Also partial trade I would consider is a 28 or 32" 3003 mount bar and chains to go with it. Nothing lightweight as it is going to be used at least paritially for milling.

Attachments

• IMG_1186.JPG
    IMG_1186.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1187.JPG
    IMG_1187.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1188.JPG
    IMG_1188.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1189.JPG
    IMG_1189.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1192.JPG
    IMG_1192.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1260.JPG
    IMG_1260.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
Oh yeah. The handlebar in the pictures looks kind of tweaked out......because it is. I have since tweaked it back a bit and it now looks like this.

Attachments

• IMG_1259.JPG
    IMG_1259.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
I believe I have both a 28" and a 32" (maybe a couple chains kicking around too - not sure)

Also an 026 if that interests you at all

Let me know!

I have an MS261 that I would be up for trading. All OEM except the piston. PM me for more details if you're interested.

Back