141 HUSKY Low emissons saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktoom

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
We have one at work and i can't get the saw to stay running. 2 yrs ago we thought it needed a muffler cuz it wouldnt run right< but if u took the muffler off it would rung great. Sooo 2 yrs later we finally got a muffler and this is what happens. Sometimes its starts for or it won't even pop. When it does attempt to run for 5 seconds it wont take any throttle and then dies. The carb got rebuilt and muffler got replaced. 130 psi of compression. fuel filter not clogged. I do see air bubbles in the fuel line though. I tried searching on here to find people with the same problem but didnt find much info.

I believe they ordered the stock oem muffler. My boss asked me to get the saw going cuz I guess I'm the chainsaw guy at work. I went through the motions of trying to figure out why it won't run, but I was unsuccessful lol. I'm gonna keep messing with the carb cuz everything else seems to be okay.

air bubbles?

That sounds like a cracked or stiff fuel line that doesn't seal at carburetor or
air purge/prime thingy.

Last edited:
Back